East Texas News & Opinions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County?

+4
kathys71
LittleSouthernMama
sdm1201
John T. Ford
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County?

What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County?

Post  John T. Ford Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Actually Dick ... it is true that my status on this site is a moderator, I have no real control! other than to bring other members on board. However, if you wish to be a real member of this community I still welcome you. If you want to continue your old troll tricks, although out side my control, then it is probably best that we part ways at this point.

John
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County?

Post  Admin Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Its nice to see so many new members. I encourage everyone to read the following post.
https://easttexasnews.forumotion.com/t74-read-here-before-posting#231
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://easttexasnews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Empty Welcome

Post  John T. Ford Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 pm

It's nice to see your finally posting under Dick Butterworth. And, I have no control over Admin. They are pretty effective and if they have a problem with you I am sure you will hear from them. ......... now that your here .... I know this might be a stretch but, maybe you could post a non-combative intelligent response or heck .... maybe even start an original thread of your own!!!
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

What do you think the appropriate course of action is for Henderson County? - Page 2 Empty John & Dick

Post  sdm1201 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Really? You two still at it? Wow.... its somewhat depressing really.

Samara Morgan

sdm1201

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2