East Texas News & Opinions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price tells "white" people to Go To Hell

2 posters

Go down

Dallas County Commissioner  John Wiley Price tells "white" people to Go To Hell Empty Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price tells "white" people to Go To Hell

Post  John T. Ford Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm

John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Dallas County Commissioner  John Wiley Price tells "white" people to Go To Hell Empty Dallas Commissioner Explodes At Court Meeting

Post  John T. Ford Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:04 am

John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Dallas County Commissioner  John Wiley Price tells "white" people to Go To Hell Empty Re: Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price tells "white" people to Go To Hell

Post  Aaron Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:36 am

Evil or Very Mad Damn, I was going to post something but Jim Beam would be talking for me right now. Very Happy I guess I'll wait on that part. Im not mad about him saying something about white people but he suspose to be representing the county and they let him talk and act like that in a court room. What a piece of shit. No
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Dallas County Commissioner  John Wiley Price tells "white" people to Go To Hell Empty Re: Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price tells "white" people to Go To Hell

Post  Aaron Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:54 am

Piece of crap THUG...... John Wiley Price has been charged with the following over the last 25 years; Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, Assault, Criminal Mischief, Criminal Trespassing, Terroristic Threat, Aggravated Assault-Serious Bodily Injury, and Sexual Assault(which was dismissed by the Judge).
Im really suprised they let him be a commissioner for as long as he has.
Has a school named after him in Kenya. BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH lol! Come on..... REALLY? makes one wonder!!!! scratch
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  John T. Ford Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:38 am

Wow ...
It doesn't surprise me this piece of shit has a criminal record. Most black politicians/leaders do! You can just imagone wht the district is like that he represents in Dallas!
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down