East Texas News & Opinions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Favorite Youtube Video (67 year old man defends himself)

4 posters

Go down

My Favorite Youtube Video (67 year old man defends himself) Empty My Favorite Youtube Video (67 year old man defends himself)

Post  XXStatus Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am

I love how all the Swahili about kicking his white ass.... and then @ 1:49 in the video you hear a "what the fuck?" when he starts getting his ass kicked.
XXStatus
XXStatus

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Youtube Video (67 year old man defends himself) Empty Re: My Favorite Youtube Video (67 year old man defends himself)

Post  Aaron Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 pm

That was awesome, bet he dont talk crap anymore, "you should never judge a book by its cover."
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Youtube Video (67 year old man defends himself) Empty Interview with Tom, the white guy (Caution Rated "R" for language)

Post  Aaron Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Youtube Video (67 year old man defends himself) Empty Re: My Favorite Youtube Video (67 year old man defends himself)

Post  LittleSouthernMama Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Very Happy damn, brother got game! old man's long in the tooth, heavy on the attitude, and full of ass kicking WIN! i knew he was military or law enforcement. he was swinging to naturally...the old boy's still rockin' it hard!
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Back to top Go down

Post  John T. Ford Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Really Great video!
It's good to see that piece of shit thug get what he had comin'! You know that didn't happen in the state of Texas because I am sure Tom would have capped that sorry SOB! No, that happened in Chicago in the shit hole state of Illinois, the land of that criminal Lincoln where your 2nd Amendment Right is totally denied to all law abiding citizens. The only thing that would have been better is if Tom had hammered that piece of shit radio jock who is shamelessly exploiting our veteran for his own personal greed. Personally, I can't stand asshole radio jocks like him. But, what do you expect coming out of Chicago.

That's my take!
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down