East Texas News & Opinions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police: 12-year-old sexually assaulted, 3 indicted

3 posters

Go down

Police: 12-year-old sexually assaulted, 3 indicted Empty Police: 12-year-old sexually assaulted, 3 indicted

Post  John T. Ford Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 pm

By Morgan Chesky - bio | email | Twitter
Posted by Ellen Krafve - bio | email | Twitter

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13293395

I found this particular story surprising in that there were numerous commentators defending these child rapist and blaming the 12 year old little girl. East Texas is full of sick criminal ass thugs like these three child molesters but, it is also full of stupid ignorant ass people who still blame the victims for crimes like these even if the victim is a 12 year old child! Mad
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Police: 12-year-old sexually assaulted, 3 indicted Empty Re: Police: 12-year-old sexually assaulted, 3 indicted

Post  Aaron Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Dang, it makes me angry when I read some of the post on kltv. It doesn't matter if this little girl was 12 or 15 she still a minor and it still considered RAPE even if she did consent to it. People are freaking idiots.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Police: 12-year-old sexually assaulted, 3 indicted Empty Re: Police: 12-year-old sexually assaulted, 3 indicted

Post  LittleSouthernMama Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 am

Aaron wrote:Dang, it makes me angry when I read some of the post on kltv. It doesn't matter if this little girl was 12 or 15 she still a minor and it still considered RAPE even if she did consent to it. People are freaking idiots.

people often choose not to support the victims of sexual assault. i think people like to just forget that children cognitively CANNOT consent. the posts on kltv sometimes show record high levels of ignorance... Mad
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleSouthernMama Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 am

i thought about this case again the other day. there was a huge to do on the radio talking about R & B star RKelly's new album release. yet another example of a grown man having sex with an underage girl and society at large blaming the victim rather than holding the adult accountable. the man still makes music...and people still buy it. wth?

accountability standards for adult/child relationships need to be upheld unconditionally in this country. they aren't but they need to be. i makes me Crying or Very sad for the victims and Evil or Very Mad at the offenders and the judges/AG's that don't prosecute strongly enough or punish harsh enough.
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Back to top Go down