East Texas News & Opinions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!

3 posters

Go down

Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!  Empty Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!

Post  John T. Ford Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 am

John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!  Empty Re: Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!

Post  Aaron Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Here is a post that was below the video on youtube. I did not post this on youtube but I do have to agree why would someone that their 9yr old to something like this.

"9 YEAR OLD GIRLS SHOULD GO TO THE ZOO, SWIMMING POOL, PLAYGROUND, FISHING, MOVIES BUT NOT TO A FUCKING POLITICAL RALLY ON SATURDAY! If that kid didn't have 2 Democrat assholes for parents she would still be alive today"!

StompingRabbits 6 minutes ago StompingRabbits 6 minutes ago
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!  Empty Re: Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!

Post  John T. Ford Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:06 pm

So True!!
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  XXStatus Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 am

"9 YEAR OLD GIRLS SHOULD GO TO THE ZOO, SWIMMING POOL, PLAYGROUND, FISHING, MOVIES BUT NOT TO A FUCKING POLITICAL RALLY ON SATURDAY! If that kid didn't have 2 Democrat assholes for parents she would still be alive today"!

The guy sounds like a grieving father to me and not some politically liberal Nancy. No way is it the parents fault their daughter is dead because they are Democratic assholes. I don't even think they used poor judgment. As a family we've always done most things together... whether it be the zoo, a movie, a political rally, etc. I don't see where having children should prevent you from attending a political event due to safety concerns. If my daughter had just been murdered and someone posted this, I would hunt him down and execute him. Sure my kids would have rather gone to the zoo, but theirs times when I've taken them to the zoo when I would rather have been fishing..
XXStatus
XXStatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down