East Texas News & Opinions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City with strictest gun control laws has most officers killed by gunfire

4 posters

Go down

City with strictest gun control laws has most officers killed by gunfire Empty City with strictest gun control laws has most officers killed by gunfire

Post  Aaron Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:16 am

Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

City with strictest gun control laws has most officers killed by gunfire Empty Re: City with strictest gun control laws has most officers killed by gunfire

Post  Aaron Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 am

Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

City with strictest gun control laws has most officers killed by gunfire Empty Re: City with strictest gun control laws has most officers killed by gunfire

Post  John T. Ford Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:04 am

I don't even consider Illinois a part of the US. It's more like just a shit hole in the Country where dumbass anti-American politicians and legislation comes from. I consider California the same way. It's more a part of that shit hole country mexico than it is a part of America. It is bankrupt from years of liberal policies and now all the illegals are coming to Texas because there is no more tax payer money left in the state to support their lazy illegal asses through entitlement programs.

This is the reality of liberal thought. It really just boils down to anti-American, anti-Constitutional, anti-freedom and liberties government. How 'bout that hope and change? Just what were the Dreams of his Father?
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Yes Its Me Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 pm

So that is why they are coming to Texas huh?

They come to Texas because people hire them. Go by Beckham and Locust in the morning and see how many "Tax Paying Citizens" pick them up for work. Like I have said many of times before, if they bother "America" so bad why do you hire them?

I'll tell you why.

They will work hard to get the job done without all of the hassle. Hassle meaninig insurance, sick pay, UNEMPLOYMENT, and last but not least NO TAXES!!!!!!! Fix your dependency on cheap illegal labor and fix the immigration problem. You have to that before you talk about sending them all back.

You complain when gas goes up. Send them back and see how much it will cost for you to eat. Save your money because the price to get your yard mowed, served at a resturaunt, and house cleaned will go through the roof. God forbid more of you will have to start raising your own kids, yes illegal women do that too. What are you going to do? What is going to happen when you go to the super market and have to pay $6 for an orange because that farm in Florida lost its workers and had to hire "American Citizens". Why $6 dollars you ask? Because 15% of those workers called in sick, took a vacation, are suing the farmer for heat exhaustion, or working the "system" another way. An illegal can't do that. He gets fired and Farmer John just asks if any of his illegal workers need a job and bingo, got another one.

So bash the hard working illegals all you want, how they cost the country so much money and are such a burden. Instead of rallying and protesting undocumented workers go bash the AMRERICAN who hires them.

Yes Its Me
Yes Its Me

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleSouthernMama Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Yes Its Me wrote:So that is why they are coming to Texas huh?

They come to Texas because people hire them. Go by Beckham and Locust in the morning and see how many "Tax Paying Citizens" pick them up for work. Like I have said many of times before, if they bother "America" so bad why do you hire them?

I'll tell you why.

They will work hard to get the job done without all of the hassle. Hassle meaninig insurance, sick pay, UNEMPLOYMENT, and last but not least NO TAXES!!!!!!! Fix your dependency on cheap illegal labor and fix the immigration problem. You have to that before you talk about sending them all back.

You complain when gas goes up. Send them back and see how much it will cost for you to eat. Save your money because the price to get your yard mowed, served at a resturaunt, and house cleaned will go through the roof. God forbid more of you will have to start raising your own kids, yes illegal women do that too. What are you going to do? What is going to happen when you go to the super market and have to pay $6 for an orange because that farm in Florida lost its workers and had to hire "American Citizens". Why $6 dollars you ask? Because 15% of those workers called in sick, took a vacation, are suing the farmer for heat exhaustion, or working the "system" another way. An illegal can't do that. He gets fired and Farmer John just asks if any of his illegal workers need a job and bingo, got another one.

So bash the hard working illegals all you want, how they cost the country so much money and are such a burden. Instead of rallying and protesting undocumented workers go bash the AMRERICAN who hires them.

i mow my own damn yard, clean my own damn house, raise my own damn kids, and when we had an oilfield business we NEVER picked up illegals to do our dirty work. if we couldn't afford to pay legit help, we did our damn selves or traded work with other people.

i love the liberal tendency to make sweeping generalizations.

personally, i think anyone that picks up an illegal to do work should be charged as an accessory.
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Back to top Go down

Post  John T. Ford Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Yes its me ...
No one really cares about your sympathy for the illegal activities that go on on Beckham street. There are lots of crack houses around Tyler too. I see no difference in the activities that go on in the crack houses than what goes on on Beckham street. Illegal activity is illegal activity. Sympathizers to crime like yourself are pathetic at any level!
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Yes Its Me Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 pm

[/quote]
i mow my own damn yard, clean my own damn house, raise my own damn kids, and when we had an oilfield business we NEVER picked up illegals to do our dirty work. if we couldn't afford to pay legit help, we did our damn selves or traded work with other people.

i love the liberal tendency to make sweeping generalizations.

personally, i think anyone that picks up an illegal to do work should be charged as an accessory.[/quote]

I bet you put in your own sprinklers, picked your own fruit, cooked your food at any resturaunt in east texas, built your own house, cleaned your own room at the last hotel you stayed.....etc. Everyone benefits from undocumented workers.

I conservative people that think they are never the problem.
Yes Its Me
Yes Its Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Yes Its Me Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 pm

love

Sorry forgot to put that between i and conservatives.
Yes Its Me
Yes Its Me

Back to top Go down

Post  John T. Ford Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:33 pm

OMG ...
Illegal immigration is costing the state of Texas over 4.7 billion dollars every year and we all benefit from "undocumented" ... you mean illegal immigrant criminals!!!! Typical liberal talking point LIE!!!!
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Yes Its Me Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Nope i meant undocumented workers. 4.7 billion that could have been avaided if they were not depended on in the first place. Illegal help is like crack or should i say METH to americans. A DEPENDENCY!!!!
Yes Its Me
Yes Its Me

Back to top Go down

Post  John T. Ford Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

America is not depended on illegal immigrant criminal labor. That is a liberal LIE! In 1954 then President Eisenhower deported hundreds of thousand illegal immigrants to preserve American jobs with "Operation Wetback". America was not depended on illegal immigrant criminal labor then and America is not dependent on illegal immigrant criminal labor now. Again, that is a liberal lie that has been disproved many times over both in theory and in practice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Yes Its Me Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:54 pm

That was then. Come on conservatives get with the times.

If you want to bring up great presedential decisions here is a link of the best one of more recent times.

Say it ain't so! Sorry. It's so. In 1986, Reagan signed an immigration reform bill, the first in 20 years, that legalized the status for 1.7-million people

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/jan/06/rudy-giuliani/yep-reagan-did-the-a-word/

Reagon rocked.
Yes Its Me
Yes Its Me

Back to top Go down

Post  John T. Ford Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:05 pm

That would be Reagan ... not Reagon ...
And, as you criticize me for being conservative, keep in mind Reagan was one of the greatest conservatives of all times whose policies lead to decades of the most prosperous economical and political times in the history of this Country. Not job killing/economic killing, class dividing, out of control spending, over government regulating, freedom and liberty destroying LIBERAL policies! CONSERVATIVE POLICIES! And, I will not argue that the Republicans have been pushing true conservative policies. That is the reason Republicans lost the elections in 2008. But, then the American people quickly realized that again liberal policy was not the answer and turn around and voted nearly all Republicans back in in 2010. Not because of what the Republicans have done, they haven't done anything ... yet ... but, because of what the democrats did. Again, in practice, liberal policies have proven once again to grow government at an alarming rate, kill jobs and the economy, ignore the Constitution, which does not BTW offer open borders and citizenship to persons illegal entering this Country and rob the American citizens of their Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and liberties.

Now ... with that said since you are switching topics, a typical liberal move, from the cost of illegal immigration in this Country to Amnesty let me say this. Polifact is another left-winged wacko website where uneducated and uninformed liberals such as yourself get bumper sticker slogans and left winged spun talking points. Polifact has been proven to be a left winged-bias website many times over by many other watchdog groups such as NewsBusters.com and others.

The Immigration and Reform Act of 1986 was not a bill that was designed for Amnesty as the left-winged wacko's are leading you to believe and as the original story suggest from the New York Times from May of 2006. It did grant amnesty to illegal immigrants who did not have criminal records and had resided in the US continuously prior to January 1st 1982. It also granted some amnesty to seasonal agricultural workers. The bill also made it a federal crime that is not being enforced today by our wonderful liberals in Washington to knowingly hire and recruit illegal immigrants. And it required employers to attest to the immigration status of their employees through the I-9 form that is still being used today. However, it is easily being skirted around by using false social security numbers adding to the identity theft in this Country and again not being investigate by the liberals regime in Washington.

Now, you can continue to post ridiculous liberal talking points from wacko leftist websites. I simply do not have the time to post rebuttals to that level of ignorance that comes as simple common sense to me and everybody else who is informed and up on current events.

John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Yes Its Me Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Now ... with that said since you are switching topics, a typical liberal move, from the cost of illegal immigration in this Country to Amnesty let me say this.
I was the one who went off track huh. This was supposed to be about gun laws in Chicago until you turned it into an immigration issue. Just had to find a way to bash undocumented workers.

Polifact is another left-winged wacko website where uneducated and uninformed liberals such as yourself get bumper sticker slogans and left winged spun talking points. Polifact has been proven to be a left winged-bias website many times over by many other watchdog groups such as NewsBusters.com and others.

The only bias news is FOX NEWS. We all know that.

It seems like you are blaming the Democratic party for the immigration problem. NEWS FLASH------- Bush did nothing to keep them out either. He built the wall of shame. That was like putting a band-aid on a severed leg.

So undocumented workers are responsible for identity theft now? Lets ask Chicken Express customers in Tyler. If they were using fake SS numbers they would be caught on the I9 form I agree, but remember that is too much of a hassle. That is happening now and has been happening since the republican't regime was in office. Nothing new buddy.
Yes Its Me
Yes Its Me

Back to top Go down

Post  John T. Ford Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Sorry ...
I do not have time to discuss liberal spin, bumper sticker slogans and half truths with you that you cannot back up with any reputable source. And just to clarify, I said the federal government is responsible for our immigration problems that has been in control by the democrats for the last four years with a democrat president the last two years. Also, I said stealing SS numbers contributes to the nations id theft problem. Just like your worthless liberal talking points, you take my words out of context, add half truths to attempt to make a point that does not exist. Try Huff Po. There are plenty of brainless liberals on that site that are willing to listen and agree with your false points and Bull Shit!!
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Yes Its Me Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Did i hit a nerve Johnny? Smile

Thats just 6 years ago Ford, You must be stupid to think that all those people came over in 6 years or less. It wasn't a problem until September 11. Thats when the Republicant regime started looking into how the terrorist got here and were like "DANM THATS ALOT OF MEXICANS". Its been going on alot longer. It has sbowballed out of control and now with the cartel wars no one is going back.

Just get used to it Johnny.

Oh and quit living your life so closed minded. LIBERATE it. lol.
Yes Its Me
Yes Its Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Well I guess it's not only shitcago that is bad Flordia is getting hit hard as well.
Bonifay, Florida
Florida Department of Corrections /Holmes Correctional Institution
Colonel Greg "GG" Malloy
End Of Watch: 02-02-11
Colonel Greg Malloy, 44, was gunned down in an ambush killing. Colonel Malloy, who is a K-9 handler for the Holmes Correctional Institute, was assisting other Law Enforcement personnel on a hunt for a scumbag... who was suspected of killing his parents on Jan. 26th. Authorities had been searching in Florida, Alabama and Georgia for the last week. A hunter, Thomas Crews, came into contact with the killer in the woods at approx. 0800 hrs. and after just a few words, shots were exchanged. Mr. Crews, a Vietnam Vet., was hit but was able to retreat while firing back, calling authorities. As nearly 50 Law Enforcement converged, setting perimeter and began their track, Colonel Malloy and his K9 joined in the search. Approximately an hour later and about one and a half miles into the dense wooded area, as the killer lay in wait, he saw Malloy and opened fire on him, gunning him down. Officers began to close after hearing the gunfire and another gun battle erupted where another Officer, Arthur Teal, was hit. Shots were returned and the Cop Killer, Wade Andrew Williams, was killed. Colonel Malloy was airlifted to the hospital where he was pronounced. Officer Teal, also a HCI K9 handler, who was shot, is hospitalized in good condition. Mr. Crews, who was wounded in the chest (minor, possibly shrapnel) is doing well. (physically). A .22 caliber rifle and 12-gauge shotgun were recovered from the killer's person. I will update on the dogs once confirmed they were not harmed.

*This is the 6th Florida Law Enforcement Officer who gave their life In The Line Of Duty in the first 5 weeks of this year, 2011. 5 were from gunfire.*
*This also marks 30 children left behind*
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down