East Texas News & Opinions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"...

3 posters

Go down

Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"... Empty Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"...

Post  LittleSouthernMama Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 am

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/01/25/war-cops-feared-after-11-officers-shot-24-hours

i cannot imagine the devastation in the community or the depth of grief in the families.
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Back to top Go down

Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"... Empty Check out these stats

Post  Aaron Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 pm

From Jan.1,2011 - Jan.25,2011 Nationwide
53 Police Officers/Agents have been shot at
37 have been hit by gunfire
14 in 36 hours time frame
2 remain critical
10 have died from gunshot wounds

[i]Stats compliled by : Nessie : for Law Enforcement Today
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"... Empty Add this one to the list (East Texas deputy shot on duty today)

Post  Aaron Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:05 pm

East Texas deputy shot on duty today - A female deputy has been shot near Waskom in Harrison County.

According to sources, a man is in custody in connection with shooting the officer.

Reportedly, the deputy's injury is not life-threatening.

This story is developing. Check back often, as more information will be posted as it becomes available.
kltv
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"... Empty Here's another to add

Post  Aaron Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:43 pm

SALEM — A police officer was wounded in a shootout with a suspect who is now holding officers at bay in a house in Salem City, authorities said.
http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2011/01/officer_police_dog_wounded_in.html

Damn it, this has got to stop.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"... Empty Re: Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"...

Post  John T. Ford Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 am

Have you read anything else about an organized motive?
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Back to top Go down

Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"... Empty Re: Mass Cop killing could have been a planned "War on Cops"...

Post  Aaron Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Not at this time I haven't heard anything. I sent an email to the writer of Law Enforcement Today to see if she can tell me anything. I think these scumbags are not scared of going to jail because they know they will be able to do their time and get released. Jail is a vacation for these people. Just like the guy that killed his wife in Longview that was an Officer. He's out of jail now. What a great judicial system we have. Evil or Very Mad
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down