Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  John T. Ford on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 pm

BORN IN THE USA?

Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1BbH4ECrF

If the governor of the state cannot put his hands on Obama's birht certificate then it obviously must not exist. I have to show my birth certificate to get a Texas driver's licnese yet somehow, this man was allowed to be nominated and elected to the highest office in this Country without one time having to prove his citizenship. I think most normal thinkink Americans realize now that he was not born in the US and not eligable president. I do not think he will run for a second term for this reason and others. There is no question Obama is clearly an enemy of the US!

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZmS_itcQo4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
John T. Ford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 pm

here's an embedded copy of the vid...

Step by step, we'll find the pieces and lend our voices to all those speechless. It's not terrible being different. The real tragedy is ignorance. Autism Awareness.
Anonymous...
LittleSouthernMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top