Your favorite movies...

Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Your favorite movies...

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Shawshank Redemption
Braveheart
Gattaca
Mistress of Spices


i'm sure there are a million more that will come to me as we discuss your favorites!
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-12-13
Location : Hotbed of Conservative Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  Aaron on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:12 am

Shawshank Redemption was a very good movie. I also liked Phone Booth.
Aaron
Aaron

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 50
Location : Tyler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Aaron wrote:Shawshank Redemption was a very good movie. I also liked Phone Booth.

i'll have to add that one to my netflix list!

_________________
wife to the Big Man, mom to the Rock Star, Tooter, & the Rowdy Princess...proud square peg not trying too hard to fit into society's round holes...


Step by step, we'll find the pieces and lend our voices to all those speechless. It's not terrible being different. The real tragedy is ignorance. Autism Awareness.
Anonymous...
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-12-13
Location : Hotbed of Conservative Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  Aaron on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Im watching undisputed 3 right now and it is very good.
Aaron
Aaron

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 50
Location : Tyler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  John T. Ford on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:52 pm

I haven't seen Undisputed 3. I will have to check it out. Last night I watched The Book According to Eli with Denzel Washington. It was really good! I definitely recommend that one!
John T. Ford
John T. Ford

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-12-13
Location : East Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  Aaron on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:38 am

The Book of Eli is a very good movie. I just finished watching Felon on Nexflix. Another good one.
Aaron
Aaron

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 50
Location : Tyler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  Aaron on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Just watched "The Town" with Ben Afleck, I think thats how you spell his name. Typical cops and robber movie but it was very good. It's coming on Nexflix in a couple weeks.
Aaron
Aaron

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 50
Location : Tyler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  Lisa S. on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:07 am

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
Terms of Endearment
The Godfather
It's a Wonderful Life
Hoosiers
The Dirty Dozen
Mildred Pierce
Steel Magnolias
The Sting
Cool Hand Luke
Hud
Imitation of Life...I nominate this one for the best tearjerker of all time. I don't simply shed a few tears, I wail when I watch this one.

Lisa S.

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Lisa S. wrote:One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
Terms of Endearment
The Godfather
It's a Wonderful Life
Hoosiers
The Dirty Dozen
Mildred Pierce
Steel Magnolias
The Sting
Cool Hand Luke
Hud
Imitation of Life...I nominate this one for the best tearjerker of all time. I don't simply shed a few tears, I wail when I watch this one.

which Cat on a Hot Tin roof is your favorite? i'm partial to the Tommy Lee Jones version because Rip Torn is an excellent Big Daddy.

_________________
wife to the Big Man, mom to the Rock Star, Tooter, & the Rowdy Princess...proud square peg not trying too hard to fit into society's round holes...


Step by step, we'll find the pieces and lend our voices to all those speechless. It's not terrible being different. The real tragedy is ignorance. Autism Awareness.
Anonymous...
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-12-13
Location : Hotbed of Conservative Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  Lisa S. on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 pm

LittleSouthernMama wrote:
Lisa S. wrote:One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
Terms of Endearment
The Godfather
It's a Wonderful Life
Hoosiers
The Dirty Dozen
Mildred Pierce
Steel Magnolias
The Sting
Cool Hand Luke
Hud
Imitation of Life...I nominate this one for the best tearjerker of all time. I don't simply shed a few tears, I wail when I watch this one.

which Cat on a Hot Tin roof is your favorite? i'm partial to the Tommy Lee Jones version because Rip Torn is an excellent Big Daddy.

I prefer the original. I just noticed how many Paul Newman movies I listed. You'd think I had a thing for Paul Newman or something. Wink

Lisa S.

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Lisa S. wrote:
I prefer the original. I just noticed how many Paul Newman movies I listed. You'd think I had a thing for Paul Newman or something. Wink

lol! hey, nothing wrong with taking special note of quality...

_________________
wife to the Big Man, mom to the Rock Star, Tooter, & the Rowdy Princess...proud square peg not trying too hard to fit into society's round holes...


Step by step, we'll find the pieces and lend our voices to all those speechless. It's not terrible being different. The real tragedy is ignorance. Autism Awareness.
Anonymous...
LittleSouthernMama
LittleSouthernMama

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-12-13
Location : Hotbed of Conservative Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movies... Empty Re: Your favorite movies...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum