Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison will not seek re-election

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison will not seek re-election

Post  XXStatus on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm just curious what the general feel for her is these days. She's been a main stay in our local political picture for a long time. Guess she didn't like having her ass handed to her by Rick Perry after she called him gay.... just a note, I'm not a fan of any politician, I just like some much less than others.
XXStatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison will not seek re-election

Post  John T. Ford on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Although Kay Bailey Hutchinson did not vote for Obamacare, she did vote to end the Republican filibuster thus allowing the vote to go through on the job killing socialized medicine bill called "health care reform". This was in stark contrast against not only Texas voters but, the far majority of Americans alike.

This was the beginning of the end for KBH. It seems the longer she stayed in office the more liberal her voting record became. I don't believe the state of Texas can stand another term with KBH.
John T. Ford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:55 pm

she's a career politician...which translates into English as "anathema to country stability"...we need 1 term term limits for all elected positions. the constant grandstanding to prepare for re-election is an impediment to the process of actually running this country. there should be no "lifers" on capital hill. not hatin' just sayin...

Step by step, we'll find the pieces and lend our voices to all those speechless. It's not terrible being different. The real tragedy is ignorance. Autism Awareness.
Anonymous...
LittleSouthernMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top