Typos & the Edit feature...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Typos & the Edit feature...

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 pm

You may have noticed that there isn't an edit feature on this board. If you are familiar with the interwebz through other forums, you may find that you miss the edit button at first. We have chosen to be a no edit board in light of the fact that we are predominately focused on politics. Not being able to back pedal and erase inflammatory remarks encourages people to own their words the first time rather than giving them the freedom to spew hateful things then delete them in a fit of conscience.

We don't mind typos at all...in fact, I've been known to make a mess or two with my own posts! Please don't feel self-conscious about typos/punctuation errors!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://easttexasnews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inflammatory?

Post  XXStatus on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 pm

What constitutes inflammatory? A differing opinion than the moderators? lol just a jab. I like this forum Laughing
XXStatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Typos & the Edit feature...

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:42 pm

XXStatus wrote:What constitutes inflammatory? A differing opinion than the moderators? lol just a jab. I like this forum Laughing

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Surprised a fellow denizen of the interwebz! you know the drill...we don't want trolls and scammers... we like you too, so stick around and talk it up!

Step by step, we'll find the pieces and lend our voices to all those speechless. It's not terrible being different. The real tragedy is ignorance. Autism Awareness.
Anonymous...
LittleSouthernMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Typos & the Edit feature...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top