Support for marijuna

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Support for marijuna

Post  Ken on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:53 pm

John T. Ford,

I told you I would follow and keep asking the same question till you answered the question. For all the readers I will repost my statement. I have publically questioned John T. Fords views on Marijuna. John T. Ford admits to being an aged Hippie and he has stated his suport for marijuna in the past on several occasions. My statement is as follows.

I have never used an illegal drug in my lifetime.
I have never purchased an illegal drug in my lifetime.
I have never tried any type of illegal drug, not even once in my lifetime.
I stand here and swear to this before God Almighty and these witnesses.
I have found drugs at the public school where I taught.
I have turned these drugs over to law enforcement.
I have confronted the kid who brought the drugs to school.
I told him to go tell his parents and his supplier that I turned them over to law enforcement.

I have asked John T. Ford three very simple questions he refuses to answer.

1. Have you ever used any illegal drug in your lifetime?
2. Have you ever purchased any illegal drug in your lifetime?
3. do you or do you not support legalization of marijuna?

John T. Ford refuses to answer these three simple questions.

Ken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Support for marijuna

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Ken wrote:John T. Ford,

I told you I would follow and keep asking the same question till you answered the question. For all the readers I will repost my statement. I have publically questioned John T. Fords views on Marijuna. John T. Ford admits to being an aged Hippie and he has stated his suport for marijuna in the past on several occasions. My statement is as follows.

I have never used an illegal drug in my lifetime.
I have never purchased an illegal drug in my lifetime.
I have never tried any type of illegal drug, not even once in my lifetime.
I stand here and swear to this before God Almighty and these witnesses.
I have found drugs at the public school where I taught.
I have turned these drugs over to law enforcement.
I have confronted the kid who brought the drugs to school.
I told him to go tell his parents and his supplier that I turned them over to law enforcement.

I have asked John T. Ford three very simple questions he refuses to answer.

1. Have you ever used any illegal drug in your lifetime?
2. Have you ever purchased any illegal drug in your lifetime?
3. do you or do you not support legalization of marijuna?

John T. Ford refuses to answer these three simple questions.

well, look at you...obviously a newbie to the interwebz community scene. our first order of business is to alert you to the fact that call outs are immature and not productive. if you want to discuss rationale and philosophical underpinnings of political leanings, then by all means start a thread that intelligently and cogently explores the issue. IF, however, your intent is to call out one of our members for the sole purpose of character slander, then be warned that you are walking a fine line. intellectual discourse does not take place in the space of personal attacks or slander...it is actually the natural outcropping of discussion and communication.

call outs are for high school...grow up...if you want to talk marijuana legalization, then talk about it, otherwise...don't let the door hit ya'.
LittleSouthernMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:19 pm

and, in the future, if you have an issue with a member, you will take it to private messages and not drag it all over the board.
LittleSouthernMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:33 pm

If John doesn't want to answer questions about his personal experiences, I think he has a (respectable) right to.

Hypothetical: John Doe is asked questions about his past alcohol use or gambling practices. John Doe's children read the forum. Mr. Doe is not ready to tell his children about his past behavior. What does he do?

The above scenario is one of multitudes that can be imagined. Whatever the case, I am sure that Mr. Ford has his reasons.

To the creator of this thread: I would participate in a discussion about marijuana policy. I am new on here; I haven't seen anything already made. But go for it!

Dick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John T. Ford on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Dick ...
I appreciate your comment. I don't have any problem talking about my personal experience or my attitudes about alcohol or drugs. Ken is an asshole who has been trolling KLTV's website and harassing me. I will not answer his questions simply out of spite. Thanks for your comment though!
John T. Ford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ken's the problem

Post  WestTex on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 am

Ken, if John has stated he supports marijuana why do you need to badger him? At least he has the balls to look into an issue and tell people it is wrong even when it puts him in an unpopular position.
I know your type. Small minded people pretending to be righteous when in fact they are stoogies to whatever they are told by other small minded people. Check out the facts on marijuana, even ex-police officials say it's harmless and this war on it is a losing cause. Nixon commisioned a study on the effects of marijuana and when the board came back with it's findings that it is harmless he rejected it and started this war. Now we are spending billions to fight it and causing irrepairable damage to US citizens who's only crime is they like the effects. Instead people like you have created this huge drug cartel through prohibition causing murders and crimes just so you can feel righteous.

WestTex

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:31 pm

as a moderator, it is nice to see new members working into the system of promoting healthy communication rather than behave in a rude and condescending way like Ken.

welcome to the board!

Step by step, we'll find the pieces and lend our voices to all those speechless. It's not terrible being different. The real tragedy is ignorance. Autism Awareness.
Anonymous...
LittleSouthernMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trolling

Post  Yes Its Me on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:17 pm

The definition of troll on this forum is the following:

verb - To un-mask a person and show them for what they really are and then get a lecture from the admin.

lol!
Yes Its Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleSouthernMama on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 pm

Yes Its Me wrote:The definition of troll on this forum is the following:

verb - To un-mask a person and show them for what they really are and then get a lecture from the admin.

lol!
well, bless your heart...

no, but really the definition of troll on this board is someone that can't behave in an adult manner instead choosing to call out, slander, and bash members rather than discussing issues. therein lies the crux of the matter...trolls of a feather flock together eh Yes?

Step by step, we'll find the pieces and lend our voices to all those speechless. It's not terrible being different. The real tragedy is ignorance. Autism Awareness.
Anonymous...
LittleSouthernMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top